Photographing rats can be a tricky business, but if you follow these easy steps you’ll be a pro in no time!
1.The first thing you need to do is place your rat in the set. Make sure your rat remains in the set throughout the duration of the photo shoot.
2. Now, rats can sometimes be shy, so make sure your rat isn’t hiding behind any of the props.
3. Make sure that your rat doesn’t blink
4. Get your rats to look at the camera.
5. When photographing multiple rats, get them both to look at the camera. This is important, because no matter how cute that one furry face is, everyone will be looking at that one furry butt.
6. Chances are your rats are going to try and eat the props. If you are lucky, your rats will decide the props are not to their liking, and go back to posing.
7. However, if a rat finds something that they like, you will have a hard time getting them to stop eating said prop.
8. One of the main problems of your subjects snacking on the job is that rats like to eat in private.
9. Another problem you are bound to encounter is that rats are always on the move.
10. When I say always, I mean always. So take the photos quickly.
11. Now, while you are furiously snapping away perfect shots of your rat, don’t forget to focus the camera.
You are now on your way to becoming a great rat photographer, Have fun!
P.S. If you find a way to follow these instructions, please let me know. Thanks.