Saturday, February 23, 2013

izzybizzy



Today's Artist feature is Izzy, from izzybizzy. I absolutely love her designs! She has iphone cases, clocks, prints, cards and more! And the best part? Her products are adorned with animals. Adorable animals. Kid friendly, adult friendly, anybody friendly, these are the perfect accessory for all you animal lovers out there!

izzybizzy has a large selection of the most adorable clocks you will ever see! Check them out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/izzybizzyME?section_id=12608033



1. How did you get started?


I am a mother, wife and a graphic designer from Zagreb, Croatia. Although the primary area of my interest and my work is design, I occasionally create abstract compositions and illustrations for kids. I often draw abstract compositions as a way to relax or when I need some decorations for our living space or as gifts to friends.

Illustrations for kids started as a fun game for my son Val Jakov and as a decoration for his room. Some of my friends have seen those illustrations and told me they would love them for their kids, too. So I have created izzybizzy name and illustrations and room decorations are here :)

I love this iphone case! I'm pretty sure it's the cutest one I have ever seen.You can buy it here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/118072372/iphone-case-foxy-lady-high-quality?


2. Who or what is your inspiration?

My five year old son Val Jakov and my newborn son Vihor, three months old :)

Click here to view all izzybizzy cards: http://www.etsy.com/shop/izzybizzyME?section_id=12563365


3. What is your favorite part of your creating process?

Drawing the illustration and simplify the form as much as I can, but still make it recognizable which animal it is. My goal is to create illustrations that would be simple enough so a small child can recognize and understand them, yet interesting and fun enough for older children too.

Awesome Art Prints! http://www.etsy.com/shop/izzybizzyME?section_id=11030506

4. Do you have any special routines? 

I often draw with my son or make creative home workshop with him, or home exhibition… You can find some stories and photos about that at my blog (www.izzybizzy.me/category/izzybizzy-blog/). Then, when everyone goes to sleep, I sit at my computer and draw from a sketch I did earlier.



6. Do you have any social media links?








7. Anything else that you want to share?

Although I started izzybizzy as products for children, I have a lot of adult customers. Adults are particularly interested in iPhone Cases and Wall Clocks. Love birds wall clock adults usually buy for kitchen or living room, and Oh Happy Day art print and wall clocks you can find in a lots of apartments of my friends and relatives :)


Visit izzybizzy on Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/izzybizzy

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your shop. I especially enjoyed the wall clocks with the Oh Happy Day message - vary cheery!

    ReplyDelete